.

.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Week 64 - August 31, 2016 Konference with Kacher



Oh dear, how do I fill you in on everything that has happened this week? 
It has been crazy haha

I have been in Bezi (Samara) this week. We had a bunch of conferences here in Samara 
and since Kazan is an 8 hour bus ride away. It was great coming back to my old area. 
I was able to see people I haven't seen for 3 months! The most important people 
still remember and love me so that is all that counts haha. It has been great!

Samara Zone Conference

Sister Palmer is now my companion. She is just the cutest! The poor thing has been sick 
all week with bronchitis so we have been taking it easy. We are super excited to work 
together and to finally be in our area! We haven't been in Kazan in a whole week!

All the sisters in the Samara Zone!! The beauties! 

This is the Graham Line. 
Each sister is either wearing a top or skirt of mine or both. 
I borrowed a skirt from sister Johnson. I freaking love them!  
(Sister Palmer, Johnson, Howe and me)

We have a few conferences with Elder Kacher of the Seventy. He is such and inspired man. 
He really helped us feel and understand our purpose more. He is truly inspired of God. 
He came with great humility in teaching us. We have new materials and a new sense of purpose. 
We are gathering the lost sheep. God is very much aware of us. 

Hand shake with Elder Kacher of the Seventy!!!

I never truly understood the worth of one soul. I still don't. However, I feel like 
I understand this principle more and more each day. God loves all His children. 
Even those who have found the path and have left that path, intentionally or unintentionally. 
The worth of a less active member is just as important as that golden investigator getting baptized. God loves me. He knows me and m awkward self. He knows you. Whether you like it or not, 
He loves you. He knows you. He wants you to be in the warmth of His arms of love. 

Love. 

What a powerful word and concept. I hope and pray to understand love better. 
There are different kinds and expressions, but the power behind it is incredible! 
Tell someone you love them today! Whether is it your mission companion 
or your eternal companion. A struggling friend or family member. I love you all. 
Wholly and individually! Have a great rest of the week. 
(I'll be emailing like usual on Monday!)

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment