.

.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Week 11 - August 17, 2015 Tooda Kooda: Here and there



           My dearest readers,

Man oh man has it been an adventure!!!! In the midst of emailing last week, 
we got a phone call from the AP's that we needed to get on the next bus to Samara! 
It turns out I had an important document of another sister and that mine was over there. 
Talk about crazy. So we cut our PDAY short and took a 5 hour bus ride to Samara. 
We got it all fixed up and left on Tuesday. 

We had zone conference this week which was super awesome! 
We saw all the missionaries in the Saratov Zone. Met some really nice people!!! 
President Schwab and his wife gave us some really good insights and instruction. 
Sis Palmer and I even got an opportunity to teach President and Sister Schwab. 
I was so nervous but luckily we taught in English so I was comfortable. 
Saratov is such a great area! It reminds me of home!!! 
I wish I can serve in that area!!!!! 

I had the russian attempt at boba. It was interesting ahah but I'll take what I can 
since they don't have that simliar of food items. No peanut butter!!!! So sad. 
I guess I'll wait until Christmas packages haha

Whelp time somehow flew by this emailing sesh so I'll be keeping this one pretty short. 
To sum up, We were only in our area for about two days 
so this next week should be a little more calm with more to talk about. 

Fun story: After english club, sis Palmer and this member and I went on the bus to go home. 
I had no other choice than to sit next to a man since the bus was so crowded. 
Apparently he was drunk, I really need to work on figuring that kind of stuff out. 
To sum up, he tried to get me to show him my papers, but I was like uhm noooo thank you sir. 
Sis. Palmer came to my rescue and we were all safe and dandy. 
Just more of a good story to tell haha. 

I know that missionary work is not easy. Neither is life. 
If it's not a foreign language I'm struggling with, 
it could be a super challenging class in school or an ill family member. 
No matter what challenges we may be facing, 
if we follow the example of Jesus Christ and obey God's commands, 
we will see blessings and miracles beyond our comprehension!!!! 
The Lord wants to bless us. He's just waiting for us to do our part. 

Thank you soooo much for all your love and support!!! God lives. 
Jesus knows and loves each and every one of us. He hears our prayers and WILL answer them. 
It may take some partience and humility on our part, but it will be worth it!

Much Love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment