.

.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Week 11 - August 24, 2014 A Very Slow Week!


        My dearest readers, 

Thank you all soooo much for all your love, prayers, emails, and support!!! 
Again for some reason time has slipped from my fingers so this will be a shorter email. 

It was great to be in my area all week! Balakova is such a small town but it has character. 
Cats. Cats are everywhere!!! Also I  killed the first big spider in our apartment . . .with no tears!!! 
HUZZAH! We contacted most of the week since most of our appointments haven't worked out. 
I've gotten to know the members a lot more. FHE is a ward activity, which is so awesome! 
I practiced my Russian a lot more. I don't know if I've learned more Russian, 
but I've definitely tried to apply my Russian more. We shall see. 

We travel by bus here. All day err day. And we walk everywhere! 
I'll have super human legs by the time I get back. The week overall was pretty chill. 
At the end of the week it all seems to have flown by! We make all our food by scratch here, 
which includes my first apple pie! I'm sooo stoked that it turned out well. 
The members are great here! 
They give us veggies and fruit from their dochas(gardens) all the time. 

Sunday was amazing! We hadn't seen much success in our efforts of the week, 
but we had 24 people at church! Usually there are only two priesthood holders + the elders, 
but yesterday we had 5! A deacon even passed the sacrament. 
I don't think I've ever felt so happy during sacrament. 
It was full of less-actives and even one investigator. 
I love my district. We all get along really well. There is a member here 
who is going back to Saratov. 
I'm going to miss her soo much! Hopefully I'll serve there and see her again!! 

Whelp that's all the time I have for now. I love you all sooo much and pray for you everyday! 
We all are going through trials. We may even be trying out new things or having new experiences. 
It's hard, but worth it. We won't always see how these experiences will help us. 
We may even be discouraged and want to quit. But don't do it! Keep going! It will all be worth it. 
Find the worth in it today. Love someone today. Send a sweet text or call. Smile always. 

Much love, 
Cectpa Spam

No comments:

Post a Comment