.

.

Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 27 - December 14, 2015 There's No Growth in the Comfort Zone and No Comfort in the Growth Zone


  My dearest readers, 

So I don't have much time this week so I won't write all that much. 
I just hate not involving you all in my experiences. It's been a rough week. 
I feel like I've left on a second mission. I've said goodbye to all my beloved friends in Balakovo 
and am now starting from ground zero here. New faces, new streets, new food. 
I must say it is so darn tootin' cool to have traditional Russian food. . . at every meal! 
Hurrah! It's awesome. 

Sister Grishina is a hard-worker, knows her area well, and a phenomenal teacher. 
She's practically pre-trained so not much for me to do here haha. 
I have a lot of work to do here. The branch here is incredible! So many young families!!! 
It warms my soul seeing the fruits of so many missionaries. What a strong people!!! 
I have a lot to learn. I am going to grow so close to my Savior I just know it. 
I am going to learn how to rely on Him fully and be guided by His Spirit. 

Keep us in your prayers! I love the emails and letters of support. 
You are just the best!!!!! Hugs and kisses! 
Unless you are male then that is not allowed hahaha 

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment