.

.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Week 29 - December 28, 2015 One Christmas down, two more to go. . .


         My dearest readers, 

Thank you so much for all your love and support each week!!! 
It really helps me so much!! You have no idea!!!! 
What a great week. I don't even know where to start. 
I'm going to try and work on keeping things short and to the point, 
so I can cover more material without sending y'all an entire novel. . . 

So Russians celebrate New Years like we celebrate Christmas. 
A tree and everything hahaha. Also, Christmas is January 9th here in Russia, 
so I'll be able to celebrate it again!!! Hence three Christmases this year!! 
Hollah!!!

Yeah...I love Christmas!

Zone Christmas Conference. So darn tootin' amazing! 
I got to see all my favorite people!! 
My old district is doing great, looking gorgeous per usual. 

The sisters from my original MTC district ft. photobombing elders. . . 

Met some great new missionaries. Saw people from my first cycle district. 
We worshipped together and learned together. We stalked about 
how important obedience with exactness is. There are many reasons to be obedient, 
the main on should be your love for the Savior. 

All the sisters in the Samara and Toliatti Zones

We watched the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional, 
so wonderful to see familiar faces again! We ate a DELICIOUS dinner 
and dessert from Sister Schwab. She is such a champ, 
she and he daughter spent days fixing up dinner for almost 100 missionaries. 
She even baked us all cookies and brownies!! We got maple syrup extract, yumm, 
and taco seasoning. Merica. I am so grateful to have spent Christmas Eve 
with all of these wonderful servants of the Lord. We are truly united in a great cause!!!

​Sister Schwab!!!! And my district!!! And more photobombing elders. . . 

I met Sister Palmer, the younger. She was trained by my first trainer... 
Sister Palmer. She's so cute. She practically knew my whole life story and I hadn't met her. 
She's funny and loves to chat and share stories. We'll probably serve together one day. You 
betcha my polaroid game is still going strong!!! It definitely attracts attention. 

Meet Sister Palmer! Nope not my first trainer, her trainee. . . 
who is my "lil sister" I braided her hair like any good ol'sister 

I love Liahonas. Seriously makes me so happy. 
Also, I especially loved and appreciated the Taiwan, 
shout out in the December issue of the Liahona. Woot woot!! 
Well, I find myself short on time, also I've been emailing/typing for three hours now, 
so I'm going peace out. 

If you have any yummy recipes you are willing to share with me, 
I'd love to try them out!!! I love cooking and throwing things together. 
So if you have some, feel free to shoot me and email. 

Our Christmas Dinner!

Also, if you have any good ideas for New Year's Resolutions, let me know. 
Or funny ones, too. I'll share mine next week!

Last but not least. I love my Savior. I know He lives. He was born, crucified, resurrected, 
and now He lives today. Come unto Him!!!! 
The Lord doesn't need people to die for His sake anymore. 
He needs saints who are willing to live for Him. It's a hard world we live in, 
but with the Savior by our side, it gets a whole lot easier. 
We can be cheerful and joyful in this life!!

Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment