.

.

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Week 28 - December 21, 2015 Рождество!!! Christmas!!!!!


   My beloved readers,

Sorry, I'm short on time again. I just want to make sure I reply personally to each email 
I receive from y'all. Honestly I can't express enough how much I love you all. 
I have the best support system in the world. It's so incredible to know that 
I have so many people rootings for me and praying fro me back home. 
You are all incredible. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
I wish I could share so much more with you 
but time is the Lord's here so I will try and be quick. 

My camera is cold. .. Meet Sister Grishina!

I know that Jesus Christ lives. He is our Savior. He loves you. He knows you. 
I have felt His influence in my life, very personally this last week. 
He will never leave us alone. We are never alone. 
For Zone conference, we will be asked to share our three favorite scriptures about the Savior. 
Here are mine: John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." 
I testify that this is true and I am evidence of that. 
The Lord has comforted me and is with me through various loved ones. . each of you! 

D&C 6-33-37 "Fear not little flock; do good. . . Look unto me every thought; doubt not, 
fear not. Behold the wounds which pierced my side, 
and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet; 
be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye shall inherit the kingdom of God." 
Mosiah 24:14-15 " I will ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, 
that even you cannot feel them upon your backs. . . 
that ye may know of a surety that I, 
the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions. . . 
The Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease, 
and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord. . ." 
I know these things to be true. The Church of jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 
is the true church of God. Jesus Christ's church is once again on the earth in it's fulness. 

This Christmas, come unto Christ. If you want to know why on earth I'm in Russia 
and not home in California, ask those young kids on bikes in your neighborhood 
with a black and white name-tag, also known as missionaries. 
They will tell you all about it! If you need help finding some missionaries, let me know. 
I'll help ya! They are doing the same exact thing I am doing here in Russia. 

I have felt the Savior's love so strongly. I have had the wonderful miracle of getting an email today from one of my friends from BYU who is serving in Taiwan. I gave him my family's address and he has been able to contact my grandma! She's going to be taught by the missionaries!! 
This is one of the greatest blessings of my life. Pray for her and my family there. 
Shout-out to Elder Matt Smith for being the true MVP!!! 

Long letter already but here are some highlights of the week: 
Made a snow-rock. Wasn't the right snow for a real snowman. 
His name is Olaf.Talked to a 96 yr old babooshka. She showed us her porcelain? lioness. 
She was hilarious. 

Olaf

Happy 2nd Anniversary Alene and Dean! Every time I show your wedding photos, 
people ask me is that's my husband. I guess we still look like twins hahaha. 
I have officially reached that point on my mission when I say, 
"This time next year. . .I won't be in Russia. . . WHAT?!?!?!!"

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment