.

.

Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 52 - June 6, 2016 Lead Kindly Light...


  My dearest readers,

Thank you so much for the outpouring of love and birthday wishes!! I am one lucky girl!! 
Seriously, you all are the best! This has just been an incredible week!!! Miracles everywhere! 
All your prayers are helping so much!! I love the area and my companion. 
It doesn't get better than that! 

Me opening my birthday packages from Mom and Alene! 
I took a video so we can watch my reactions later hahaha. 
LOVE YOU!

My district!!!!! We are going to have a great cycle together!!!! 
The elders made cinnamon rolls for my birthday!! 
And rice pudding!!!! 

We have been seeing so many miracles I can't even write them all. I love being here. 
I have definitely felt the love. I had a fabulous birthday in the service of the Lord. 
Sister Miller is just the best. She reminds me a lot of my first companion Sister Foote, 
so it's like serving with a long lost friend! We have a great time together. 

My new companion Sister Miller. 
She served with both Sister Mckell and Hansen! 
Literally love this girl so much! 
We've had an incredible first week together!!!! 

We go knocking every night because the Lord has just been blessing us with so much success!!! 
We found a family! They actually let us in! It was on our first night together. It was awesome. 
God loves each and every one of us. More than we could ever imagine. 

This is my oh-my-gosh-ive-missed-sister-hansen face. 
She's beautiful and she is now serving in Bezi with sister Hofmann. 
So crazy haha. We just switched places!

I would just like to take some time out and talk about one of my favorite hymns 
"Lead Kindly Light." Well, I don't have the words in front of me, 
and have been only singing it in Russian so I don't know any better. However, 
I can't but help feel the love of God each time I sing it. 

"Lead kindly light across the encircling gloom, Lead thou me on. 
The night is dark and I am far from home, Lead thou me on." 

The hymn continues in reverent pleading. The Lord is our Light. 
He wants to guide us through hard times. He will. I know it. I need it. 
I testify of Christ's love for us. He is just waiting to pour out His love. 
All we have to do is ask! I love you all! In the name of Jesus Christ amen. 

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment