.

.

Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 43 - April 4, 2016 Fear not, my little flock


           My dearest readers,

I've got 8 minutes. . . here goes nothing!

Wow so I'm not really sure what I feel like writing this week. 
It's been a really weird week for me. A lot happens in just a week. 
Although, it's safe to say this week has been full of the usual missionary cares. 
For some reason, I just feel like I need to talk about fear. страх. 
Life is pretty scary and full of things to be afraid of: going to a new school, 
starting a family, getting up for work every day, 
deciding what to do with the rest of your life, 
or even just going out for the day. 

I definitely have three minutes now. 
Okay korochi, we will be having fears for the rest of our lives if we let it happen. 
Fear is not from God. Don't be afraid to do what is right. Be brave. 
The Lord will help us though the hard times. No one is too far gone from His love. 
God loves us. We are His children. Everything is for our good!!!!! LOVE 

Making the yummy curry from America. So good!!!

Taco Tuesday!! Missionary life is just an adventure!

Here's our lovely district! 
We found nacho flavored tortilla chips to go along 
with the salsa sister Hofmann and I made. SUCCESS!! 

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment