.

.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Week 44 - April 11, 2016 The Worth of a Soul is Great in the Sight of God. . .


       My dearest readers,

Hello! I apologize for the low quality of mass emails I've been sending out. 
Just not enough time in the day haha. Thank you all so much for the personal emails, 
they really brighten up my week! I hope spring has been finding you well! 
It's been so beautiful here! The sun is out and shining all over Samara! 
I am so grateful to see the sun again. I have been in need of some sunshine. 
It's been a good, but rough week.

Nadia is the first person I have been able to find on the street, 
who then became a real investigator. She has a special place in my heart. 
Just Thursday, she told us that this was our last meeting. She is finished learning 
about our church (she hasn't prayed to know it's true) and won't even come to English club. 
She said it's because it is too hard for her to be meeting and getting to know missionaries 
just to have us leave a month or so later. It broke my heart. I just hope and pray 
that one day she'll try and figure out the truth for herself. 

Regina is another person I've found and come close to. 
We had a pretty rough meeting with her on Saturday. She then stated how she thinks 
I'm wasting my life here, and that these 18 months will have been for nothing. 
It definitely hurt. I don't believe a word of it, but still. 
I know that this is the most important thing I can be doing right now with my life. 
I know that it will bless my life for as long as I live. I don't regret serving a mission at all. 
I know why I am here. It's hard. It's exhausting. It's completely and utterly worth it. 

General Conference what just what I needed to lift up my spirits. 
WOW! I love hearing from a living prophet and living apostles today. 
They are truly inspired of God. I don't doubt that Thomas S Monson 
is a prophet of God called today to lead Christ's church. 
We are all children of God. 
He Loves us. He wants to pour all the greatest blessings upon us! 
We just have to give Him the chance. 
We do so by believing in Christ and keeping God's commandments. 
I love my Savior and am so grateful for an infinite, individual atonement. 
I love you all!

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment