.

.

Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 46 - April 25, 2016


So the place that we usually email was closed for some weird reason. 
We have been all over the place so we didn't have enough time to email really well, 
so sorry folks. Next week we will hopefully be better! It has been a good week I promise. 
Learned a lot. I love you all and am grateful for the love and support!! 
Have a great week. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! Sorry I forgot last week. 
I did talk to Sister Hansen over the phone for her birthday. Such a treat!!! Seriously, 
its forbidden to talk to other missionaries within the mission, unless it's in person, 
or by authorized permission, if they are your leaders. 
It was the first time in three months we've talked. Miss her so much! 
We'll be rooming together next year yay!


 Overall its been good. It is a slow process but up and coming to learn to really love the area 
and to submit my will to the Lord's. I am grateful for scriptures and also talks form our church leaders. I read beware of pride. It helped me realize a lot where my unhappiness was coming from.
I had been really prideful. Trying to force my will to the Lord's. Also gratitude has helped me a lot cast out doubts and fears. We have been praying hard and specifically for miracles. We have seen a difference. Recently we've just been able to talk to some really nice people. We contacted this woman with a stroller outside of a store. She immediately said she is prov and will always be. Then we asked her how she would be celebrating easter. Her husband then came out and said. Oh its the English speaking girls. We ended up talking to both of them for about 40 minutes on the street in English. Super sweet couple who are interested in English club. They even bought us pears! So sweet.

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment