.

.

Monday, August 8, 2016

Week 61 - August 8, 2016 Apples to Apples



      Hullo! My dearest readers,

I can't believe it. Just this past week I reached my year mark in Russia. 
I haven't been in America since last August! It is incredible how time flies!

Here is one of my first photos in Russia with my first trainer, 
Sister palmer! We were on the rooftop of our branch building in Balakova. 
If I got it right, this is almost exactly a year ago!  

This week has been really great! I've really learned a lot. We did a whole bunch 
of service and member meetings. We love it! We cleaned and cut apples for this. . 
chunky apples sauce thing? Our member was soooo happy when we were over there helping her. 
She loved it! She kept saying how 8 hands were better than 4. She also told us a 
Russian saying about how you work is how you eat. We are just the best of pals. 
We did that for two nights. 

We did service with the Elders! 
Well we watched as they moved the bookcase around.​

I can honestly say we are just having a really exciting time here in Russia. 
Each day brings a new adventure. We are learning so much and are experiencing 
so many new things. We are being very well taken care of and have the best team 
in the church sorting out all the legalities of this whole situation. I am so grateful 
that members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints are so dedicated to 
self-improvement and really using our gifts to benefit the lives of others. 
We truly are a peculiar people! 

This week we are going to Kazan!! Wooo! Actually we are leaving today hopefully. 
We still haven't bought tickets. There we will work with the sisters and learn from them. 
I am so excited. Kazan is one of the most beautiful cities in Russia! 
I'll makes sure to send a lot of pictures and videos next week! 

Whelp I'm out of time, but know that I love you. There was a really big focus 
this Sunday about keep our bodies healthy. We are own temples. We must respect and loves ourselves. Also, all the youth bore their testimony at church yesterday. What a wonderful thing. 
They are all so incredible!!! I hope you have a great week!!!

"Jamba Juice"

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment