.

.

Monday, August 22, 2016

Week 63 - August 22, 2016 Deja Vu?



    Hullo Dearest Readers!

How are y'all doing? I'm doing great. Due to recent news I am sure you are all worried 
and a little confused. Yes, I am in Russia. Yes, I will stay in Russia (at least I'm planning on it). 
Yes, I am still a volunteer. Yes, I still eat meat. We have had quite the exciting time here in Samara. 
I feel so bad for the mothers of us volunteers. We are safe. Nothing to worry about. 
The Lord is in control. 

Last group photo before transfer

More fun news: transfers! I am going to Kazan!!! Yeah boy! I'll be serving with Sister Palmer. 
Now, for those loyal followers, exactly a year ago I said the same thing. Believe or not, 
I am serving with a sister Palmer again haha. She is great! She is a cycle behind me 
and she was trained by Sister Palmer the older. I raved about Kazan last week and 
I'll probably rave about it again for the next 6 weeks. It is hands down the most beautiful city 
I had visited. All the Russians say we need to visit Kazan. It has a truly European feel to it. 
I'll make sure to send a lot of photos. Even better is that Elder Plettig (the German) 
will be serving there, too! Maybe by next transfer I'll have learned some German! 

Split with Sister Johnson & Hofmann

There we met a swiss guy who didn't know Russian 
so we helped him out.

In a couple days, I'll be in a leadership meeting with the other leaders and Elder Kacher! 
I am super nervous. I hope I don't make a fool of myself. 

I was studying in Ether 2 with the topic of prayer in mind. There is super sweet list on ways 
to improve our prayers and crying unto the Lord. We need to obey the commandments 
of the Lord and then be accountable unto Him through prayer. I encourage all of you 
to check that out! Something I really want to learn how to ask to be strengthened than 
to have my problems fixed. I know the Lord wants us to change and to act rather 
than to be acted upon.

I pulled a prank on the elders and hid in a 
huge trench coat and screamed. 

I love you all!

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment