.

.

Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 75 - November 14, 2016 Hollah! [insert witty title here]



      My beloved readers!

It has been an eventfully uneventful week. We have been traveling all week and so 
we haven't been able to work in our own area for a while. We had zone training 
which was super duper good. 

Most of the zone. All these young'ins!

Random pictures of the volunteers.

Sister Palmer and I made shirts for the zone leaders, 
and the made shirts for us. Here is the finished project!

My favorite part, however, was not the actual training (however good it was) 
but the workshop afterwards for the church's 12 step addiction 
recovery program. Sister and Elder Reed from Moscow came to give us all training. 
Sister Reed is my hero. She has such a passion and enthusiasm for the work. 
She inspired me so much to really look at the worth of the individual who is struggling. 
The program is not only for people to have addictions to drugs or alcohol, 
but also for unwanted, reoccurring negative thoughts or sugar. 

The most wonderful couple in the world. 
Sister and Elder Reed changed my life!!!

We have been sent here to love people and help them return back home. I just reflect 
on the thought that we are all working towards the same goal, but how different 
all our paths are. President Ottesen randomly said "I wish all sins smelled like smoke." 
I agree completely. We are so quick to judge those who have problems with alcohol or 
smoking since they are so easy to detect. Boy, would I feel real bad if all my sins 
and shortcomings were as pungent. I am grateful for my life and the lessons 
I have learned from experience. God loves all His children, so why don't we?

I love you all! I hope you have a great week! 

District photo . . sister palmer is in there somewhere...

Elder Plettig's family came to Kazan. 
We had to take a picture with them.

All sisters picture! Love these Kazan girlies!

The bezi sisters trucked our backpacks back home 
since we had a meeting, so sweet!

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment