.

.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 76 - November 21, 2016 District Conference



     My dearest readers,

It's been a pretty chill week. We have been meeting with a lot of members. 

We have this one member who has a pretty strong personality. She's so funny. She loves me. 
She thinks I'm so "wise." At least someone does! She felt like she really needed to meet with us, 
and we felt like it was a while we hadn't seen her, so we met on Tuesday. It was a good meeting, 
she talked a lot about herself and how she was feeling. It was obvious she had humbled herself 
quite a bit since we last met with her. She was sharing all of her feelings and what was going 
on in her life. While in the meeting, we were praying in our hearts to know what to say to her. 
Two scriptures came to my mind as she spoke. Mosiah 3:19 and then Ether 12:27. 
She was tearing up while reading and pondering them. She said that these scriptures were 
exactly what she needed to hear. I have such a strong testimony of scriptures and just really 
listening to the people we work with and then turning to the Lord and asking Him to inspire 
us to know what to do and say. 

The sisters Kazan and Bezi at the Renaissance Hotel 
(owned by Marriott) for our district conference. 

Us after a long day at conference and then a 
5 hour bus ride back home! 
We still look good despite freezing out butts off outside.

This week will be super exciting. We are going to a special Tatarski play on Wednesday night. 
Then two Thanksgiving activities. One at the university where we have been volunteering 
with English and the other at our branch building. It will be a blast!

That awkward moment when you realize you haven't 
taken any photos this week so you snap one of 
your view from your window. ... 
-- 
I love the Lord. I am so grateful for His continual love and kindness to me and those 
whom I love. I know that our desires and wants are super important to God. He hears us 
and loves us. We have a Savior who does everything for us. We can show our love to 
Them through studying their word, especially the Book of Mormon. 
I know that it is true! 

I love you all!!

I love toliatti!!!

Gave a mattress pad to a member last week, 
super convenient since it kept you warm outside.

Creepy picture at the metro that I just HAD 
to share with the world.

Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment