.

.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Week 33 - January 25, 2016 Meeting with the Patriarch


           Dear Readers:

Man, what an incredible week!! So many good things have happened, 
honestly it's so incredible. So I'm not sure how much time I have again 
since I'm in an internet cafe soooo we will see. 
Last time I had to resend from the branch building. Well here are some highlights. 
I saw my beloved Sister Hansen again this week for the visa trip. 
It was definitely the highlight of my year!! She is soo darn tooin great, 
we truly are going to be besties for the resties haha. She is leaving Balakova 
and is filling in  Saratov somewhere. 
We had a great time catching up and just enjoying one another's company.

Me and the bestie finally reunited!! 
We definitely screamed and tackled each other hehehe...

It's been such a wonderful, busy week! I don't even know where to start. 
First off, I'm glad that we were all prepared these past few months with the CO2 detectors. 
Seriously HUGE MIRACLE! Who would have thought that the simple act of hearkening to the counsel given from our leaders would actually save our lives. Safe to say, I know that the Lord gives no commandment save for a wise purpose, that purpose only He knows (1 Nephi 9:5-6). 

The missionaries all met together in our first mission wide conference 
with the Eastern European Patriarch. What a great experience. 
I learned so much from that meeting. Oh dear I'm soo stressed, 
not enough time to write it all down. Well, in short, I just was so filled with inspiration 
from that meeting with him, and also the world wide missionary training. 
All the samara missionaries got together and watched it. We ordered pizza, it was awesome. 
Too many great things to record. Sorry that this letter is super rushed 
I just want to be able to send it out. 

SISTERS!!!

Man, it has been incredible working with Sister Mckell. 
It's been a great experience so far working with her and really talking with people on the street. 
On Wednesday, our first full day together, we passed out 4 copies of the Book of Mormon. 
That is because we are actually talking with people. Not just talking at people. 
We have met so many great people and have been seeing so many incredible miracles. 
I'm trying to think of ways we can work on being more exactly obedient as a companionship, 
and I can't think of any. I know personally for me, it's probably to not be so "casual" 
in my language with other missionaries. I'll have to work on that. 

Me and Sister Mckell!!!! Ain't she the cutest?!?!?!

Thanks for all the handwritten letters I got this week! 4 this week. 
I felt soooo loved!!! You are all the best. Love you all!!!

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment