.

.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 36 - February 15, 2016 Faith is power



      My dearest readers, 

​I found new features on my fancy camera 
so now I'm the biggest hipster in Russia. Kazan!!!

Hullo, hullo! Kazan is a beautiful place. We had a good time there. 
We are always working hard and doing our best each and every day. 

We love our food in Kazan!!!

This week is Zone Conference, so that will be fun getting training from our leaders!

Here is a bad picture of a picture of our zone! 
I'm down at the very bottom of the stairs

Honestly, my brain is farting on what to share, so here is just one of the biggest highlights ever!
We taught this lovely family yesterday. They have been meeting with sisters for years. 
They hadn't met with sisters in the last 5 months, so we finally got a meeting with them. 
It's a mom, Nadia, and her two kids Josh and Sofia. Nadia's husband is from New Zealand 
so they all know perfect English, but we still talk in Russian. They are fabulous. 
They already know the church is true and that our message is true. 
The mom wants her kids to decide for themselves to be baptized (one is 20 and the other is 8). 
They are just the most wonderful family in the world!! 
They just have such a warm atmosphere about them! Felt like home. 
Keep them in your prayers!!!

Yeah this is real life. We went knocking and we were on the 14th floor. 

I love you all soo much. I know that this church is true and that God lives!!! 
He loves you! So does our Savior Jesus Christ. 
The Holy Ghost is one who reveals the truth unto us. Prayer works. Faith is power. 
You are all the best and I love you!!!

Did I tell you that I was in Russia? 
Sometimes I forgot what a wintery tundra I actually live in. 
-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment