.

.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 37 - February 22, 2016 The Lord is in control!


   My Dearest Readers,

It's been such a great week!

 I definitely feel much better than last week. It is definitely not easy recognizing 
when you are afraid. I know that sounds strange, but it's true. 
It's important to realize when someone is pushing your buttons or making you afraid. 
And it's even more important to recognize who is pushing your buttons. 
We find all over the scriptures that fear is not from God. 
When we start recognizing that satan is trying to get to us, 
then we are able to know how to combat that. 
Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are eager to help us, but that can't do it unless we ask them. 
It must be pretty devastating for them to see us suffer so much when they know 
that the antidote is so close. It reminds me of the scripture of how is any man were to try 
and reach out to God they would discover that He is not that far away in the first place.
We just have to ask Him!

Its been really apparent to me how much I am letting the little things get to me 
and how much I'm not trusting in the Lord. The other day all 3 of our appointments fell through, 
and we were scrambling trying to figure out what we should do next to use the Lord's time wisely
 ( thinking we were the ones in control of that). 
Then Sister Mckell said, "Why are we stressed right now? 
The Lord knows we did our best to plan effectively and all these schedule 
changes were not our fault. Obviously the Lord is in control." 
At the moment, I didn't realize how much I was relying on myself. 
I can testify that the Lord really did have a plan for us that day. 
We ended up talking to some really great people, 
including a religious taxi driver who isn't associated with any one church, 
because he is looking for the one and true church of God, to whom we gave a KM. 
We then stopped by the less-active Galina who really, really needed our company. 
I have a lot to work on, but I'm glad that I have this time and resources to do it!

Our Russian Fur Hats! Mine is made from fox fur. . .
What did the Fox say??? 
                    
Book of Mormons we've given out: 46
-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment