.

.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 38 - February 29, 2016 Meet Me Halfway



     Hey there Beautiful Readers!

It's been a good week! It's actually just been flying by. 
I've really been trying to give it all over to the Lord. To give the temptations, 
trials, weaknesses, shortcomings, doubts, fears, everything to the Lord. 
Not only the bad things, but the good things, too. Anytime we give out a Book of Mormon, 
or have a great lesson, I give the glory to the Lord because we really didn't do anything. 
He is the one who puts them in our path or softens their hearts. We've been finding amazingly, prepared people. We've given out 15 KMs this week, which puts us at 60 KMs this cycle. 
We set the goal of giving out 70 KMs this cycle. Honestly, I've never given out this many copies before, in my entire mission! But I know it's thanks to the fact that we are opening our mouths 
and talking with everyone. We are no longer brochure hander-outers. 
We are "disciple(s) of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. 
[We] have been called of him to declare his word among his people [here in Russia], 
that they may have everlasting life.(3 Nephi 5:13)" 
I am so grateful to have this opportunity!

Just a few of us Missionaries from the Samara Zone, the polaroids live on!

For those of you who aren't super familiar with this whole mission thing, 
I am officially halfway done with my mission! So crazy. 
I have looked forward to going on a 18-month mission and 
now I'm halfway through with only 9 months left in this beautiful country. 
I have learned and grown so much. I can honestly say when I first came one my mission, 
especially into the MTC, I thought I knew it all. 
I thought I had the strongest testimony I could ever have. Thankfully that is not the case. 
I have so much more to learn. I know I am gradually changing into the woman 
God has created  me to be. I have many weaknesses, but they are all gifts from God. 

Those who rely on themselves will get just that. However, the Lord sees the whole picture. 
He knows exactly who we can be. But like I said last week, they can't do anything with us 
unless we allow them to. They will not drag us against our will anywhere. I love my mission.
 I love being here. It's really hard. Everyday I'm being tested, physically, spiritually, emotionally, 
and socially. I am in my own refiner's fire. But this is just a small part in the scheme of things. 
There will be more challenges ahead, but I am learning the process how to rely on my Savior 
and that's all that matters the most. 

I love my Savior. Jesus is the Christ. 
He is the only way we can can have everlasting joy and happiness. 
Just believe. John 17:3.

​Note the temple behind us!

Book of Mormon (Книга Мормона) count: 60

-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham


No comments:

Post a Comment