.

.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 70 - October 9, 2016 Circus, Service, and Sublime Messages from High!



   My dearest readers,

I love you all so much! I have to apologize ahead of time. We just have so much to do 
and so little time to do it in. Highlights:

Monday: We went over to my dear friend Anya's house for some really yummy 
traditional Chinese food! It was the highlight of my life! 

Me and my beautiful Chinese friends!!!! I was soooo happy. 
I wore that dumb smile the WHOLE time!!!

Tuesday: We did some service at a members home. We also said goodbye to our ol pal 
Elder Rouche. He will love Toliatti.

Our lovely district! I love them already! 
I get to practice translating, too. 
German is a wonderful language...

Wednesday: We had four meetings that day with members. It was incredibly busy, 
but we were able to do much good! The Lord is blessing us with chances to serve 
members all the time. We are so lucky!

Thursday: FHE! We watched Legacy. Man, what a great movie! 
It inspires me every time. 

Friday: We helped an active member in our branch garden. Super fun. 
Sister Palmer also got attacked by the pet hairless cat. Second one in Russia 
and in life haha, so fun. then we cleaned the branch building.

Saturday: General Conference was amazing! Seriously, I have been so inspired! 
God is love! We met our new district of foreigners . . or natives since we are the foreigners.
 The CIRCUS is awesome!!! 

We had a primary activity to go to the circus. . . I died of happiness!

Us outside the circus.

Sunday: General conference! It was awesome! Seriously, I love it. 

Watching conference!

Made sushi for general conference! 
This one turned out a lot better since I had rice vinegar. 
;D The members loved it!

Life lesson: We have to keep trying. We all make mistakes and we need to 
keep trying to do the right. I love the talk given by Elder Renlund April 2015

When we almost miss our ride. . . 

 My invitation to all of us is to evaluate our lives, repent, and keep on trying. 
If we don’t try, we’re just latter-day sinners; if we don’t persevere, we’re latter-day quitters; 
and if we don’t allow others to try, we’re just latter-day hypocrites.10 As we try, persevere, 
and help others to do the same, we are true Latter-day Saints. As we change, we will find 
that God indeed cares a lot more about who we are and about who we are becoming 
than about who we once were.

Sister Palmer thought I should get a picture 
with these puppets. . . I wonder why?
-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment