.

.

Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 72 - October 24, 2016 What didn't happen this week. . .


     My beloved readers,

Talk about a crazy week. I wish I could tell you all in great detail, but alas I cannot. 
I fear I cannot even give you a decent update, but I will do my best. 

Our trip to Tolyatti for conference. Back of the bus fun!

Our zone at our breakfast!

Biscuits and gravy! Hollah! 
We use salami instead of sausage 
because we don't have sausage here in Russia. . . 

Korochi, almost everything in life and work changed this week. We found out Tuesday 
after lunch in zone conference that two sisters, Hullinger (from my MTC district) 
and Hofmann (my old companion) are moving in with us on Thursday night and will now 
be working in Kazan. Surprise! Everyone knew except for us. Whelp, life happens. 
Good thing I love those sisters to death.

Singing with Sister Palmer in the Zone Conference.


Having desert!!!

Watched my first (and not last) Russian Ballet! It was hilarious. No pictures or videos, sorry. 
But the lead dancers were from Japan. Cool huh?

First Russian Ballet.

Had the miracle of Gyzel: On our way to a meeting, Sister Palmer and I were walking to 
our bus stop and saw a girl with a Gryffindor scarf. We decided to talk to her and ask her 
where she got her scarf. Gyzel told us it was a gift and we just chatted for about 20 minutes 
at the bus stop. We exchanged numbers since she really really wants to go to our activity. 
She even offered to help plan and invite all her friends. She texted us the next day to ask 
what she needed to do to help and what time so she could invite her friends. 
We met with her yesterday and she is just the cutest! 

Also, we have an African Big Brother here in Kazan. He is the coolest. We talked to 
his students in English and then ate chicken nuggets at Burger King. . . . 

Life is great and crazy. Life on the other side of the veil (of my mission) is starting to 
hit me aka college. But that is okay, the Lord will provide. 

I love my life, but not at much as I love my Lord and my Father in Heaven. 
I love Russia. I love Kazan. I look forward to my time here serving the Lord. 
Each day gives me something to smile about!!!

Tolyatti Zone Conference
-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment