.

.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 73 - October 31, 2016 Halloween at Hogwarts!



     Happy Halloween!

"You're Volunteer, Sister Graham!" Do duu dododo do doooooo do, do dududu do duuuuu. 

My poor rendition of the Harry Potter intro music. 

Our Hogwarts district!
(from left, Hagrid, a Slytherin, Snape, Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory,
Cho Chang, Ginny Weasley)

This week was incredible. I feel like I say that about every week, but it is always true! 
This whole week was spent preparing for our branch halloween activity. It was incredible. 
Words, pictures, and videos do not even come close to describing how great that activity was! 
The small branch building was pouring with people. We worked all week with our dear friend 
Gyzel and her friends. It was a huge success. We had about 50 people there at our activity. 
Half of them were friends. We got a lot a less actives there as well. The members were 
all so impressed with how well it turned out. We all put in a lot of work and effort 
and it definitely paid off. We needed all the hands we could get!

Gyzel and her friends really made all the difference for our activity. They were super stars. 
One of them, Tania, invited 20 of her friends. It was incredible. I have never seen so many 
youth at an activity before. God definitely blessed us with miracles. The members all loved 
the activity and thought it was a huge success. 

We bought this asian acne mask thingy 
and also special cookies for the holidays

Honestly, this is just a big testimony to me that when we put the work in, the Lord 
will provide the rest. We were stressed out a lot this week and overwhelmed right before, 
but it paid off so much! So many people came and had a great time. Now we have 
really solid relationship with friends now and the members.

Sister Love!

 I know the Lord takes care of His people. I love the time I have here. God loves us 
and is ever so aware of us!

Redyed my hair. A cute member did it for me :D

I am emailing at an internet cafe today, so I will try and send some pictures later today 
at the branch when I have time. I got in touch with my inner babooshka and crocheted a wig 
for Elder Shukin to be Severus Snape. So many good pictures with so little time. 
Today we are throwing a surprise birthday party for Elder Shukin. It was yesterday, 
but we did nothing for him. Poor kid has no idea.

I made Snape's hair.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Me and my hairless cat...
-- 
Much love, 
Cectpa Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment